Moro Olive Oils
Moro, the leading Olive Oil brand in Australia has an extensive range. Moro Pure, Extra Light and Extra Virgin Olive Oils are conveniently available in practical kitchen sizes such as traditional bottles and sprays or the ever popular four litre tins. Moro Olive Oil is an essential staple ingredient in your pantry.
New to Moro!
We're excited to launch a new specialty mono-varietal extra virgin olive oil, Moro Selección Hojiblanca!
Moro Selección Hojiblanca (Ogh-hee-blanca) Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made with 100% quality Spanish Hojiblanca olives selected from the finest grower plantations in southern Spain and is available in a 500ml bottle and a four-litre tin.
Moro Selección Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil gives gourmet food lovers something new - a fragrant and fruity, yet delicately sweet and mild olive oil which finishes with a hint of almond and mild bitterness.
The flavours of extra virgin olive oil in general are best discovered cold, so Moro Selección Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect for dipping, drizzling, and finishing dishes such as seafood and vegetables, but it is also ideal for sautéing and baking, both sweet and savoury.
Available at major supermarkets and independents.
Visit our website http://www.morooliveoil.com.au/
Moro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Moro Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the result of the first pressing of olives with no application of heat or processing, otherwise known as ‘cold pressed’. This process guarantees the taste, aroma and colour are all preserved and remain intact. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is considered the highest quality and richest tasting oil. Moro Extra Virgin has a full-bodied taste with a low acidity level (less than 1%) and a rich and fruity taste. Ideal for use in salads, dressings or as a marinade to enhance meat and sauces, it can also be drizzled over soups and vegetable dishes.
Moro Pure Olive Oil
Moro Pure Olive Oil is a blend of Virgin and refined Olive Oils that are filtered to remove natural sediments. Also from a single cold pressing, this process lightens the colour, aroma and acidity. A full bodied olive oil although milder than Extra Virgin. Moro Pure Olive Oil is ideal for all cooking needs from sautéing and stir frying to salad dressings and pasta sauces.
Moro Extra Light Olive Oil
Moro Extra Light Olive Oil is also a blend of Virgin and refined Olive Oils that have been through substantial filtering and refining, however less Virgin olive oil is added making the flavour, colour and aroma lighter than Pure and Extra Virgin. Moro Extra Light Olive Oil can be heated to a very high temperature without smoking and as such is ideal for shallow and deep frying. Its gentle and mild properties also make it perfect for use in baking sweets and desserts, as a healthy substitute to butter.
Recipes - Handy tips & serving suggestions
- For a quick and easy appetiser simply serve Moro olive oil with crusty bread for dipping. Moro Balsamic Vinegar is a piquant addition to this simple but impressive dish.
- Rather than deep frying chips, brush with Moro Olive Oil and bake in a hot oven.
- Lightly brush bread or toast with Moro Olive Oil rather than spreading with butter.
- Drizzle olive oil over salads instead of mayonnaise or high fat dressings
- To retain Olive Oil’s properties it should be stored in a dark place, at room temperature. Storing Olive Oil in the fridge can cause solidification, although it does not affect the quality. Correctly stored Olive Oil should keep about for about 24 months.
- Any Moro Olive Oil will add zest to your seasonings for salsa, sauces, marinades and dressings. Experiment with Moro Olive Oil to find your own classic taste. Why not combine Moro Olive Oil with Moro Balsamic Vinegar for a truly special combination?